• February 20Send suggestions to [email protected]

• January 16Check out our Twitter @TheWaveReview

Reviewing Marvel’s Newest Blockbuster

Taha Rao

When Marvel’s cinematic universe came to its ten-year mark recently, expectations were high for the newest film, “Avengers: Infinity War”. As the series came winding down, Marvel had to set the scene for the Avengers final films catastrophic ending.

Infinity War has been a fan favorite and has shattered just about every record in the film industry. The film had high expectations being the third film in the famous trilogy, Avengers, and the film exceeded these expectations being the fastest grossing film to reach $1 billion globally, just passing the previous record holder, “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”. This success could be credited to the jaw-dropping uniting of just about every superhero including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther and several more. These superheroes are forced to come together in efforts of stopping Thanos from acquiring all five Infinity Stones and saving the universe.

To no one’s surprise, this film was a favorite among New Milford High School students who not only loved the jam-packed, non-stop action, but also were eager to see the next film after the jaw-dropping ending in Infinity War. When Senior Deniz Appleby was asked on his opinion of the film, he stated, “It was a captivating movie that brought together an unimaginable amount of characters into it. I can’t wait to see the final Avengers movie and see how it all comes together.”