The Wave Review

The Wave Review

• February 20Send suggestions to [email protected]

• January 16Check out our Twitter @TheWaveReview

New Milford High School Drama Club Presents: ‘Game of Tiaras’

Ana Flood, Staff Writer

“Game of Tiaras is really funny and we have an amazing cast and crew. This play is student-run and has little help from adults, so you should come to see it!”
-Eileen Romano, sophomore

“It’s basically just a mashup between Disney princesses, Game of Thrones, and the Shakespearean tragedy of King Lear. The whole show is based on how the king of a magical English kingdom tries to split his land between his three daughters Belle, Cinderella, and Ellie, the snow queen, but with conflicts of interest, hilarious tragedy takes place.”
-Amanda Manaog, sophomore

Do you find yourself with nothing to do on a Friday night? Are you interested in a night of non-stop laughing and excitement? New Milford High School Drama Club Presents, Game of Tiaras! This dramatic-comedy stars three of your favorite princesses, Cinderella, Belle, and the Snow Queen, as they battle for control of the kingdom. Filled with lots of intriguing plot twists, fighting, and betrayal, you certainly don’t want to miss this show. The show runs December 13th and 14th starting at 7:00 pm for $10 a ticket purchased at the box-office! If you want a fun-filled night make sure to come to see Game of Tiaras!

Purchase tickets here! Get tickets online at https://nmhsct.booktix.com/ or call at (860) 355 6647 x1552!